Friday, April 3, 2009

Muchas Gracias!


Picture by Alicia (Studio Red Dot)

I want to give a special thanks to both teams of film makers who volunteered their time for our project, "Si Quieres, Pueden Reir." It is so amazing that I was contacted by both teams and that they were so enthusiastic to learn more about our story.

Thank you so much to Kay for filming the short movie and to her friend Catherine for editing it. It looks great! I have had really good feed back about it.

Thank you to Alicia and Matt for sending me more AMAZING professional shots from the documentary shot that we did in February. I am looking forward to seeing the final product. I know that Im going to cry listening to everyones interviews (especially Juan Carlos!) Good luck with everything.

If you are interested in finding out about either of these film maker teams, please email me for details!

Kathryn
(PS today is my birthday)

No comments: