Monday, June 16, 2008

Donate!! We need your $$$$$

To those who would like to donate to my cause... for those damn cute Nica kids.. I now have a pay pal account & you can send me money that I will directly send to Nicaragua. Right now the money will go towards finishing our "toilet project" and then after that we will be raising money to resupply our kids in the school Jose De La Cruz Mena. We will need about 4000 for that resupply project.

What you need to do is sign up for a free pay pal account https://www.paypal.com and after that is done send whatever amount you feel compelled to send to my email address which is yourfriendkathryn@gmail.com
I know that I am not an NGO as of yet but you can be assured that the money goes straight to the source and that I don't take a dime of your hard earned cash. It is possible that this project will turn into an organization but as of now we are simply a project. PS no amount is too small.... 6.00 can resupply one child with the proper school supplies.

Kathryn

No comments: